I'm looking for a few freelance machine sewers to help me with some basic sewing work.
The work will be carried out in the successful applicants own home & I will supply the fabric.
- Non-smoker and pet free environment
- Have access to an overlocker and sewing machine
- Experienced machine sewer
Desirable (not required)
- Have space to cut out the fabric once supplied with fabric and pattern
The successful applicant will be
- Friendly and amiable
- Flexible and adaptable (especially with regards to work load*)
- Well organised with good time management
-Please note that a confidentiality agreement will need to be signed by the successful applicants.
-The workload will vary depending on demand and time of year, therefore there may be lots of work one month and little or none the next. Work will be spread out as evenly as possible between the successful applicants.
-Pay will be calculated based on a time and motion sample and compared to mine and other applicants to calculate a fair wage.
If you or someone you know would be interested please feel free to get in touch either by email to - Info@laurenastondesigns.com or filling in the form below. Once I have your details I will be in touch with a short questionnaire as soon as possible.
P.S I'm also looking for Knitters!