Toolkits arrive as PDF downloads via email and are also saved to customer accounts. By downloading toolkits within 2 weeks of purchase, customers consent to waive their right to the 14-day cooling off period and therefore will not be entitled to a refund.
Toolkit: Define Your Brand
This downloadable PDF toolkit has everything you need to really figure out and refine your brand message and identity… an essential exercise for every small business…
Welcome to the Define Your Brand Toolkit – the PDF download to help you nail who you are as a Brand so that you can make decisions easier and help your customer understand exactly what your brand is all about. Helen from The Creative Business network and I have teamed up to offer a business advice service to answer all the questions that drop into our inboxes with easy DIY toolkits to help you build your brand.
This is the first Toolkit in the range and gives you the tools and tasks you need to help you Define Your Brand. We started with this toolkit because we know the importance of clarifying exactly who you are as a business. It’s the crucial step you need before you can begin to build on any other elements of your brand… social media, photography, marketing etc. Refining your brand and having clear distinction helps to build your identity and USP and it sets you aside, helping your brand stand out in a crowd.
Designed with both startups and existing businesses in mind, with tasks, prompts and loads of info, this toolkit will help you to narrow down every element of your brand and give you clarity on what aspects and messages are most important. This knowledge helps you develop a cohesive, successful and individual business that’s true to you. Being clear on these messages helps your audience understand exactly who you are and what you stand for – this in turn, makes it easier for your customers to invest in your brand, whether that be with their time, money or support.
The goal of the Defining Your Brand Toolkit is for it to help you delve into your new or existing business and assist you by asking all the right questions and giving you a set of exercises to help give you that clarity. Not only this but the toolkit helps you hone in on where and how, to make the changes to get it going in the right direction if it’s not already.
It should take around 2 hours to complete and we recommend you reassess maybe once a year to get a grasp of how your business has changed.
IS IT FOR YOU?
If you’re not sure if this toolkit is for you have a look at the below points to see if it sounds helpful…
The aim of the Define Your Brand Toolkit is to help you:
- Clarify what your brand is all about and ensure it’s natural and cohesive
- Strengthen your brand message
- Develop your USP
- Grow an individual business that’s true to you
- Help your customers buy into your brand
- Evaluate what your brand is saying now and figure out what you want it to say and how to get there
- Encourages and prompts you to consider all elements of your brand that you may not have thought of before
- Teaches you how to communicate between the different elements to help bring them together
- Inspire and inform you to become a stronger brand
- Create tools to help you carry all of this forward
- Encourage you to reassess your brand each year and learn from your planned and organic development
THE KNITTY GRITTY:
- Designed for both Existing Businesses and Start-Ups
- Takes approximately 2 hours
- You’ll need knowledge of your brand, 2x pens (different colours), notebook and optional printer
- Includes simple activities, techniques, prompts, and exercises
**When you purchase your toolkit and download the PDF please be sure to save it straight away so you don’t lose it. Thank you!