Mother’s Day is right around the corner, Sunday 27th March, to be precise. So if you’re looking for a gift for your darling mum or loved one, look no further! We have put together a gift guide from a selection of our favourite indie brands if you need a bit of help with what to get this year.
In no particular order:
1. Cake Or Death - Vegan Brownies
We cannot recommend these delicious brownies enough. They are truly delicious and what a perfect way to treat someone this Mother’s Day with postal edible goodies! We also love that they are based in Exeter.
2. Pepper You - 'Love Grows Here' Hoop Earrings
We love these gorgeous hand made clay earrings from Pepper You a Brighton based jewellery brand. The colours are amazing and a tree is planted with every purchase!
3. Lauren Aston Designs Knit Knit - Feel The Love Heart Garland
4. Pippi & Me - Porcelain Tea Cup
As major tea lovers we had to include a mug! We have settled on this chunky number in blush pink. Not only does it look really satisfying to touch but also looks like it would hold a substantial amount of tea, ideal!
5. Studio Lowen - Personalised Shimmer Gold Purse
6. Ochre & Flax - 'A Moment of Serenity' Candle
So we hope that helps a bit. Whatever you end up doing this Mother’s Day, we hope you have a good one!