10mm Circular (40cm Cord)
This instant downloadable pattern is the perfect knit to use up some of your super chunky yarn stash and you can create this gorgeously snug hat in no time at all!
With a soft rib at the bottom of the hat, you can use this to fold up to have a closer fit, or fold down to have more of a slouchy beanie style. Add a bobble too if you’d like but it looks just as lovely without.
If you’ve not used circular needles before, they can seem quite daunting, but once you’ve got the hang of them they are so easy to use and will open up a whole new world of knitting patterns for you to get stuck into!
We’ve knit it in a number of combinations so you can see the options available. In the images I’m wearing:
- Mink Blush, with & without bobble, worn folded over & folded down
- Emerald with lilac stripe with & without lilac bobble, worn folded over & folded down
- Damson with Bubble (limited edition available only in our sub box) colour pop – worn folded over
Length: 24cm (18cm folded over) – not including bobble
Circumference: Approx 50-70cm
For knitting tips, how to’s and tutorials, please visit my Knitting Knowledge page.
I now have a Facebook group for those of you who have bought a kit or pattern from me, so please do come and join the community! We’re always happy to talk knitting and offer any advice if you have questions.
To complete this pattern you will need the following;
- 100g Super Chunky Yarn in the colour of your choice by Lauren Aston Designs
- 10mm circular knitting needle (40cm long)
- Tapestry Needle
- (optional) 20g Super Chunky Yarn in the colour pop of your choice by Lauren Aston Designs
- (optional) 7cm pompom maker & instructions
Patterns arrive as PDF downloads via email and also saved to customer accounts. By downloading patterns within 2 weeks of purchase, customers consent to waive their right to the 14-day cooling off period and therefore will not be entitled to a refund.