All our T-shirts & Sweatshirts are;
– Certified BCI cotton (committed to sourcing sustainable raw materials and supporting sustainable cotton)
– PETA approved Vegan
– Part of the Textile Exchange
– Approved by the Fairwear Foundation
– Member of the BSCI
– Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex
90% REDUCED CARBON FOOTPRINT
Our T-shirts are made in manufacturing facilities that are powered by green renewable energy, from low-impact raw materials.
This means that they are approved by the Fairwear Foundation. The Foundation is working to ensure that all the clothing we sell is ethically made and provides garment workers in factories with better working conditions.
– The workers Employment is freely chosen
– There is no discrimination in Employment
– No exploitation of Child Labour
– The right of all workers to form and join trade unions and bargain collectively shall be recognised.
– Payment of a living wage
– Reasonable hours of work
– Safe and healthy working conditions
– Legally binding employment relationship