This alphabet wall hanging knitting pattern has so much possibility for you! The downloadable PDF contains all 26 letters of the alphabet, plus an ‘&’ if you want to join letters together.
The pattern uses a colourwork technique so is suitable for an intermediate knitter – if you’ve knit our other colourwork products then this will be a breeze – the hardest thing is deciding on what colours to go for on each hanging!
When you purchase the pattern, the instructions contains all the gridwork patterns for the whole alphabet and the ampersand – and you’ll also get a link to a secret page on the website which has both the grids and instructions on how to use them.
27cm wide x 35cm long (approx)
For knitting tips, how to’s and tutorials, please visit my knitting knowledge page.
I now have a Facebook group for those of you who have bought a kit or pattern from me, so please do come and join the community! We’re always happy to talk knitting and offer any advice if you have questions.
To complete this pattern you will need the following;
- Approx 70g Lauren Aston Designs Super Chunky Yarn – background colour
- Approx 30g Lauren Aston Designs Super Chunky Yarn – letter colour
- Single jumbo knitting needle (for hanging – or you can use dowling or a stick, or similar of your choice)
- Twine/string/ribbon for hanging
- 12mm knitting needles (ideally around 35cm long)
- 35mm pompom maker & additional yarn if you want to add pompoms
- Tapestry needle
Patterns arrive as PDF downloads via email and also saved to customer accounts. By downloading patterns within 2 weeks of purchase, customers consent to waive their right to the 14-day cooling off period and therefore will not be entitled to a refund.